The Surrey Toastmaster John Daley
John has a can do attitude, no event is too small. He has a friendly, caring and helpful approach and he will work diligently with his customers to ensure a successful conclusion and make the event a memorable experience for everyone. He will take care of the detailed co-ordination so you the hosts can sit back, relax and enjoy the occasion. Whether that be a Wedding, Banquet, Masonic Ladies Festive or any other event either formal or informal, you can rest assured he will make the event a special & memorable occasion.
John was trained by Peter York, founder and President of The Executive Guild of
Toastmasters and Town Criers.
Based in Surrey, John's main areas of operation are London & the Home Counties, but will travel throughout the UK and further afield.
Wedding Receptions - Award Ceremonies - Corporate Events
Product Launches - Charity Events - Ladies Festivals
Civil Partnership Celebrations
All Events - Formal or Informal
A Touch of Class
Your Professional Toastmaster will serve to enhance any event and bring that extra touch of class to the occasion. John's military background has given him a keen eye for detail with an impeccable standard of appearance. After almost 30 years in the Transport industry, the last four years as a Senior Manager, he understands the importance of delivering a service to the highest standard.
What does a Master of Ceremonies/Toastmaster do?
Events both Informal or Formal are occasions of great joy Enormous pressure
There is only one chance to get it right
The duties of a Professional Master of Ceremonies / Toastmaster
• Receive the guests upon arrival at the chosen venue
• Assist the Photographer in forming the various group photographs
• As requested organise the receiving line and introduce the guests to the Hosts
• Ensure guests are seated at the appropriate time for the meal
• As requested say Grace or alternatively introduce the guest who is to perform this duty.
• Announce the cutting of the celebration / wedding cake
• Introduce the formal speakers and assist with any presentations
• At the completion of the meal arrange for the Banqueting Suite to be cleared and prepared for any entertainment to follow.
Don’t chance it - Enhance it
Engage the services of a Professional Master of Ceremonies