Wedding Receptions - Award Ceremonies - Corporate Events
Product Launches - Charity Events - Ladies Festivals
Civil Partnership Celebrations
All Events - Formal or Informal
A Touch of Class
The Surrey Toastmaster John Daley
John has a can do attitude, no event is too small. He has a friendly, caring and helpful approach and he will work diligently with his customers to ensure a successful conclusion and make the event a memorable experience for everyone. He will take care of the detailed co-ordination so you the hosts can sit back, relax and enjoy the occasion. Whether that be a Wedding, Banquet, Masonic Ladies Festive or any other event either formal or informal, you can rest assured he will make the event a special & memorable occasion.
John was trained by Peter York, founder and President of The Executive Guild of
Toastmasters and Town Criers.
Based in Surrey, John's main areas of operation are London & the Home Counties, but will travel throughout the UK and further afield.
Your Professional Toastmaster will serve to enhance any event and bring that extra touch of class to the occasion. John's military background has given him a keen eye for detail with an impeccable standard of appearance. After almost 30 years in the Transport industry, the last four years as a Senior Manager, he understands the importance of delivering a service to the highest standard.
What does a Master of Ceremonies/Toastmaster do?
Events both Informal or Formal are occasions of great joy Enormous pressure
There is only one chance to get it right
The duties of a Professional Master of Ceremonies / Toastmaster
• Receive the guests upon arrival at the chosen venue
• Assist the Photographer in forming the various group photographs
• As requested organise the receiving line and introduce the guests to the Hosts
• Ensure guests are seated at the appropriate time for the meal
• As requested say Grace or alternatively introduce the guest who is to perform this duty.
• Announce the cutting of the celebration / wedding cake
• Introduce the formal speakers and assist with any presentations
• At the completion of the meal arrange for the Banqueting Suite to be cleared and prepared for any entertainment to follow.
Don’t chance it - Enhance it
Engage the services of a Professional Master of Ceremonies